Wednesday, September 25, 2013

September 25, 2013

   Hi! Sorry about the posting problem. Felicity crashed our computer by pressing the F8 button. She always seems to cause hubbubs when we hang out. Anyway, it was terrible! The screen went blank and we had to hire a mechanic to fix it! Felicity was crying and sobbing, " I'm so sorry!". Unfortunately when the mechanic fixed it didn't work properly because we had to re-download everything and I had to get a new email because Elizabeth (my sister) couldn't remember the password for me. To make matters worse Felicity "accidentally" dropped my camera in a lake so I couldn't take very many pictures on Elizabeth's camera. Her camera is full of self-portraits anyway! I can't finish this post completely because Felicity is coming over. Bye for now!


1 comment: